We don’t sell leads, we get you JOBS!
We don’t sell you leads, we give you Jobs:
If you’re paying for leads, clicks, or impressions, you could end up spending hundreds of dollars before getting a single job. Our philosophy is simple, we make the process of getting jobs with easier by removing the painful messaging systems and encouraging more phone calls. Because lets face it, when you’re building something custom, you need to have a conversation.
- We make it simple! When consumers visit The Handy Guy, they see your profile, your specialties, what you do, what you don’t do, and your location. When they contact you they know what you’re about, and it makes for a good introduction. Some sites sell you expensive leads and you end up getting a lot of voicemails. And when they do answer the conversation goes something like: “you’re who? What company are you with? How did you get my number? Bad Introduction! First impressions are very important!
- Your competition is limited. We assign only a handful of pros in each service area and connect you directly with customers who are closest to you. This will minimize drive time and help build your clientele locally. Who wants to waste valuable time commuting to new locations, people prefer to do business with local pros!
- Our focus is on the contractor. Running a contracting business is not easy. Finding work, scheduling jobs, and time management can be a real challenge! To make it worse, many job referral websites get in the way and require a lot of upkeep in acquiring jobs. The Handy Guy is different. With the Handy Guy, all your customers come directly to you, and visitors are free to window shop all of our members as they please.
How do we differ from other home improvement websites?
These websites have a reputation for attempting to “revolutionize the home improvement industry” but instead they complicate it and make it harder for the pros working in the field. We do not get in between you and your customer!
- Value. Many other home improvement sites charge for individual leads which are not guaranteed and can be very expensive. With us, You deal with your customer and you set your price!
- Visibility: Starting out on other sites will typically land you at the bottom of a very long list. This makes it hard to start out and build a profitable business. As a Handy Guy member, you start out within the first few listings and will be seen by customers in your area. Our goal is to connect you with local customers!
- Consumer Friendly: When visiting other home improvement sites, you must give your name, project info, e mail, etc. before you can browse. On the Handy Guy, you can browse as you wish..no “roadblocks”! This gives our members the maximum possible exposure, and our visitors easy access to quality pros!
The Handy Guy can help create a great online image.
- Make a better connection. In this day and age, image is EVERYTHING! To be successful, you must have a good, visible online presence. This is a must! It not only has to be good, but it must be seen online. The Handy Guy will create a fully personalized profile to showcase your business. As we have a high volume of web traffic, you will have good, visible exposure to local customers in your area.
- Be more profitable. Spend less time chasing leads and more time doing jobs. Get quality customers! When a someone needs your services, they’re not always looking for the cheapest price. Customers want pros who have good communication, do a quality job, and people they trust inside their home!
- Our members are hand selected from the very best in their area. We offer quality oriented pros who can address customers needs and offer a positive experience. We only contact people we believe to be the best, this greatly contributes to our reputation, and yours too!