How It Works
Membership with The Handy Guy:
Connect with local customers in your area in a very simple, straightforward manner…
- We keep it simple. When customers visit The Handy Guy, they see your profile, your specialties, what you do, what you don’t do, and where you are located. When they contact you they know what you’re about, and it makes for a good introduction. Some sites sell you expensive leads, then you must contact them. If you’re lucky they may answer, and the conversation goes something like: “you’re who? What company are you with? How did you get my number? Bad Introduction! First impressions are very important!
- Your competition is limited. We only assign a handful of pros in each service area and connect you with customers who are closest to you. We will not over populate our service areas. This will minimize drive time and help build your clientele locally. Who wants to waste valuable time driving all over town? People like to do business with local pros. We’re looking for quality, service oriented professionals with a good work ethic, who will offer a positive customer experience.
- Our focus is on the contractor. Running a contracting business is not easy. Finding work, scheduling jobs, and time management can be a real challenge! To make it worse, many job referral websites get in the way and require a lot of upkeep in acquiring jobs, but The Handy Guy is different. With the Handy Guy, all your customers come directly to you, and visitors are free to window shop all of our members as they please.
How do we differ from other home improvement websites?
These websites have a reputation for attempting to “revolutionize the home improvement industry” but instead they complicate it and make it harder for the pros working in the field. We do not get in between you and your customer!
- We don’t sell you leads. many other home improvement sites charge for individual leads which are not guaranteed and can be very expensive. The Handy Guy charges a reasonable monthly subscription. We do not charge up front. We do not offer specials to customers for your services at a discounted price, and we don’t take a percentage of your profit either. We don’t think that’s fair, and we don’t do business like that.
- You will be seen by local customers. Starting out on other sites will typically land you at the bottom of a very long list. This makes it hard to start out and build a profitable business. On the Handy Guy, you start out within the first couple listings and will be seen by customers in your area. Our idea is to connect you with local customers!
- We don’t bombard you with endless texts and emails. Many websites try and utilize their messaging systems, or algorithms, which add an extra constraint between you and the customer. On our site, the texts, emails, and phone calls you receive will be directly from the customer. You will be able to instantly respond to your customers and schedule jobs at your own convenience.
The Handy Guy can help create a great online image.
- Make a better connection. In this day in age, image is EVERYTHING! To be successful, you must have a good, visible online presence. This is a must! It not only has to be good, but it must be seen online. The Handy Guy will create you a fully personalized profile to showcase your business. As we have a high volume of web traffic, you will have good, visible exposure to local customers in your area.
- Be more profitable. Spend less time chasing leads and driving around. Get quality customers! When a someone needs your services, they’re not always looking for the cheapest price. Customers want pros who are going to address their needs, and do a quality job! Offer quality, and charge for it!
- Members we select have already met our standards. We seek local, quality oriented people who can address a customers needs and offer a positive experience. We only contact people be believe to be the best, this greatly contributes to our reputation.
Does this sound good to you? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!