A transitional style that is versatile enough to place in any room, this table lamp set features an iron bronze finish. The open scroll design creates a beautiful design element that is complemented by the rounded finial on top. Place in the same space or different room for an equally stylish look. These lamps come with two smart sockets that can easily be controlled with an app or compatible smart devices such as the Amazon Alexa and Google Home. These sockets also have the ability to work on a schedule and be programmed to turn off and on at a specific time. They work with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- Set of 2 lamps. Each is 28″ high overall. Bases are 6″ wide. Shades are 1″ across the top x 13 1/” across the bottom x 10″ high. Weighs 3.9 lbs. each.
- Each uses one maximum 150 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included). On-off socket switches.
- Set of transitional table lamps by Franklin Iron Works. Iron-look bronze finish bases. Metal construction. Tapered cream drum lamp shades. 6-foot long black cords.
- Includes two white plug-in smart sockets, each for use with one lamp. Allows you to turn the lighting on and off remotely, using your phone or with voice commands.
- Smart sockets work with your home Wi-Fi system. Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Requires the Smart Life App, available in your app store.
Attention: Required California Prop 65 Warning California Prop 65 requires us to inform you that lighting, accessories, furniture and other products sold here may contain lead, lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.