Shore up a transitional or farmhouse setting with this pair of modern industrial table lamps. Each lamp comes in a tapering geometric open column silhouette, which gives a full view of the nightlight feature within, and is topped by an oatmeal fabric shade. A four-way switch allows for greater lighting control over the nightlight feature and the main light, and energy-efficient LED bulbs in a vintage Edison style are included for use with the nightlight. Each lamp also has a USB port built into the design, allowing for the charging of smartphones and other devices.
- Set of 2 lamps. Each is 25 1/4″ high overall. Shades are 13 1/2″ wide at the top x 15″ wide at the bottom x 9 1/2″ high.
- Each lamp uses one maximum 150 watt standard-medium base bulb for main light (not included) and one maximum 25 watt standard-medium base bulb for the nightlight feature.
- Includes two 4 watt amber Edison style LED bulbs, each one for use in the nightlight base. 4-way switch located on the socket: top light on, bottom on, both on, both off.
- Modern industrial table lamps from the Franklin Iron Works brand.
- Dark finish metal construction. Tapering open column base. Oatmeal fabric drum shades. 7-foot long cords.
- Style #68A56